Monday, October 02, 2006

Puree Away

Well I finally have something good to put on my application for mother of the year. According to several websites, good mothers puree their own home-made baby food for their little gummy bundles of joy. So, I spent a couple of hours preparing fresh apples and bananas for Quin today. This is what he thought of my freshly picked and prepared apples. I wish the picture came out better because his face says it all. Needless to say, I will not be home-cooking all of his meals. However, now I can add 'puree' under 'shake-and-bake' in my cooking repertoire.


This picture has nothing to do with applesauce but isn't it the cutest? This is Quin with his cousin Kathryn. Quin loves her to pieces, even if she does call him a girl from time to time."Her droolin again!"

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure his face says "I want a cookie".

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigosh!!! quin is such a little man in that picture with his cousin kathryn! he is posing like such a little "dude!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home