Friday, September 15, 2006

What to be or not to be...

Finding the right Halloween costume is like looking for a prom dress. It has to look great for pictures and God forbid some other bundle of joy is wearing the same one! Quin was going to be Nemo because we have a costume that his cousin Luke wore last year. But, as you can see from the picture, it's way too big. His arms get lost in it and he screams his little head off everytime the hood part covers his eyes. We have a pumpkin costume from his cousin Ki but that's too small. It's like The Three Bears dilemma.
As a result, Joe and I are currently discussing other options...in other words we can't agree :) Here are the choices we've narrowed the search down to:


I'm pretty sure Joe won't go for the honey pot one because of the hat, but it's so cute I had to include it! Anyhow, I figured I'd put the pictures here so people could weigh in on their favorite and help me decide.

7 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Jeannie said...

they're all so cute, but i'd have to go with the MONKEY!!!! ;-)

~jeannie

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The monkey is cute - especially if you are coming out with us because Ashley is planning on being the witch. However I still love the lobster! I dont think you will see that costume around much. Plus we can dress him it again when we have lobsters! I am with Joe on the honey pot one.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger M said...

I think I just threw up a little... that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen - I like the lobster, v. New England!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the monkey and the lobster! Tough choice. If he was the monkey and you went with Ashley she could be the wicked witch of the west and you could put wings on and he could be a flying monkey!! Just an idea:)
~Merri

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Funny you should mention the flying monkey...that's what Ashley wants me to do, and then I could go as Glinda!

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aunt gigi loves the monkey one the best and the lobster second. that cutie pie will be the cutest in an old dish rag!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought we were being a Wicked theme? I like the lobster one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home