Friday, September 22, 2006

My New Boyfriend

Having a baby is like getting a new boyfriend. Here's why:
  • When you first meet, there is all kinds of nervous anticipation. Does he like me? Do I like him? Damn he's cute!
  • You can't wait for your friends to meet him
  • You're nervous about taking him home
  • You suddenly realize you haven't seen any of your friends in months because your spending all your time with him
  • Even though he seems very clingy you think it's kind of cute
The first time Quin peed on my leg I knew we were in a committed relationship. Now we're in the long term part of the relationship where we fart in front of each other and it's funny not embarrassing. Ok, it's still embarrassing to Joe, but Quin and I are over it!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jeannie said...

haha!! Quin is going to love this post when he's all grown-up. ;-D

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

vicki you are hilarious!

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, your already married, but you can say he is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home