Monday, September 18, 2006

First Tooth

Quin cut his first tooth yesterday during the football game. I'm always telling people what a good baby he is and then when I have a bunch of people over to watch the game, he has the most miserable day of his little life. Oh well, even for a bad day it wasn't that bad and by 8:30 or so he was fine again.
Joe and I took him out Saturday to run errands and we stopped in the party store to check out costumes. They didn't have the lobster one but they had a monkey costume, as you can see. It used to drive me nuts when my mom would make me try on things in the middle of a store and there I was doing it to my own kid. Figures. Anyhow, cute as my little sleeping monkey may be, I wasn't in love with the costume. Joe wasn't in love with me putting things on his head and taking pictures in the party store, either. Luckily, he was next door at the Verizon store so he couldn't stop me!

8 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger M said...

I think this is my new favorite blog. Quin looks good in hats too... which is not true for all people - good genes I guess!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jeannie said...

look at that!! how precious!! heehee!! did you find any costumes you liked better?

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh how cute. He looks just like Joe...

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

I think he looks more funny than cute in the monkey thing so i'm leaning towards the lobster. Anyhow, monkeys are loud and jumpy whereas lobsters just sit around and claw at things. I think that's more Quin's style.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and put him in a wagon in a big pot! although I dont think he would like that! But i like the chef's hat idea. Neckas will love that!!!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

alright, who has a lobster pot?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

he is so adorable!!!!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! -Cousin Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home