Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Drama King

Teething has definitely put a damper on our fun these days. Quin has regressed to waking up every 2-3 hours at night and being miserable for hours at a time during the day. He insists on chewing on his hands 24/7 and hates every teething ring I have tried.

Today I carried him around the house for over an hour singing every show tune and Disney song I could think of. Quin normally favors the songs from Oklahoma and, my personal favorite, Big Spender, but today he was more in the mood for Pete's Dragon and Sleeping Beauty.

Yesterday we went to visit his friend, Aydin, and Quin got the prize for crankiest baby in the room. Quin did enjoy playing with some different toys, though I don't think Aydin shared his enthusiasm. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Aydin will be mad when he goes to bite on his little red bird and realizes that Quin has drooled all over it!
Aydin is 2 weeks older than Quin and already knows how to roll over. Here Quin is saying "tell me how to roll over or I'll bite you with my only tooth!" Aydin's not scared though because he can roll away and Quin can't catch him. Unless Quin is on his left side and then he's screwed. Alright I need to get a life...and a full night of sleep!

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Jeannie said...

ahahahaha!!

"tell me how to roll over or I'll bite you with my only tooth!"


i love it!!

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is cranky because he wants to go visit his Auntie Lissa!!!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love getting daily updates and pictures
Love,
Mom

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he might do well in the famous bis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home