Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Candy Corn Baby

The DSL is working at the moment so I figured I better post while I can! Quin is getting much better at sitting up now. He holds his feet for a little help. He also enjoys food now instead of just tolerating what I'm trying to stuff down his throat! His cousin Luke is the one with the cream cheese face. Quin loves his cousin and watches him with great interest. Luke's feelings about Quin are mixed. Sometimes he loves him, sometimes he wonders what all the fuss is about. The little girl he is with is his cousin (2nd cousin? 5th cousin? I can't keep track) Samantha. She came over and decided to claim Quin's exer-saucer as her own. Hopefully this is enough pictures to make up for the lack of pictures over the last week!



5 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE me some Quin!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jeannie said...

look at those rosy cheeks in that 1st pic!!! awww!!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when you think he can't get any cuter he stops screaming over his teeth and he does! :+}

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute! you just gotta love him!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks adorable in any outfit! My thanks again to you for helping me move in and break bread at my new home.
Love,
Mom, Grammie xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home