Monday, October 23, 2006

Watching the Game


Here is my little man watching the Pats game with his dad. No new stories today, just a cute picture. I watched cousin Luke today so I'm too tired to write a story! Actually, the two boys played nicely together. Changing two sets of diapers is pretty time consuming, though. I don't know how my mother-in-law ever did it - she had 3 kids in diapers at the same time! If I had 3 kids in diapers I'd be trying to convince Joe that we need to hire a potty training tutor :)

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger M said...

that's the cutest pic!

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

21 years from now we'll be watching the game together and we'll BOTH be on the bottle by then!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Yeah but by then Quin will be out of diapers and you'll be back in them :) Just kidding!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one! Oh yeah and by the way that's when I give him back :=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home