Friday, October 20, 2006

Definitely My Son

Clearly Quin does not share my enthusiasm for 'baby in a basket.' I swear he thought it was funny for like a second, but then he decided that I should just put the darn laundry away. By the way, I did not get motivated and fold the laundry shown neatly folded on the couch. I'm sick so my mother took pity on me and folded it. Or maybe she took pity on Quin for having such a lazy mom. Either way, it's finally folded. Anyhow, he is definitely my son because he finally managed to get his foot in his mouth, a feat I am well known for. I am so proud! He can actually bite his own toe - very entertaining. On a different subject (shameless plug) I recently decided that I'm going to be a Creative Memories Consultant. Joe thinks I'll be lucky if I break even considering the money I spend on scrapbooking, but I think I can control my shopaholic urges. Anyhow, because of some strange scrapbooking by-law I'm not allowed to put a link to my CM website here, so I'm sure I'll be emailing everyone. Don't worry, I won't corner you at the next family gathering and insist on telling you how Creative Memories can change your life. It's more of a hobby for me. You know, I need something besides poop in my life - no offense, Quin.
Ok, Quin just threw a toy at the cat (well it got flung and she was in its way) so I've got to go shut my bedroom door before the cat pees on my bed in retaliation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home