Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat

Here is Quin on Halloween - AKA the night I shamelessly used my 5 month old son to get free candy. When we set out on the candy quest he was asleep so we didn't put him in the lobster pot. There are some funny ones of him in the pot but I left my camera who-knows-where so I'll have to post those pics later. I am trying desperately to upload more pics from Halloween but Blogger isn't cooperating AT ALL so here is my flickr website for those of you who want to see more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vickigraham/

Now at first Joe couldn't understand why we needed to take our infant out Trick-or-Treating, but I insisted. We went with a whole group of my cousins and ended up having a lot of fun. Ashley was happy that we went out with her and Quin really enjoyed looking around and being outside (once he woke up and realized what was going on). The only bad part was that people kept referring to Quin as a girl. At first I got mad but then I thought, his features are just so perfect that they make him seem pretty like a girl :) Anyway, as the candy bag started to fill I got over it. Apparently you can call my son whatever you want as long as you are handing me a candy bar. As we were going door to door, one woman asked me if Quin was allowed to have Reese's PB Cups and I was like "Yeah those are his favorite!" I'm so glad Quin is too young to realize that I will get to enjoy the candy he so rightfully earned wearing his funny little costume and being dragged around Houghs Neck :)

11 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are brutal! But fun!!!!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quin is such a man about town! This is like my new favorite website. I can't get enough of his adventures and he's too cute for words!

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved trick or treating with Quin and his exorcist noises were just right for haloween.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And by the way I did take some fine pictures, so you guys can stop making fun of me.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jeannie said...

Vicki, you are hilarious and Quin is adorable!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of these days he will want the candy for himself! Enjoy it while it lasts

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of the days when we went trick or treating!!! i have a sweet pic of all of us (yes, mama vicki!) in front of the fireplace at my mum's house! i must admit that i havent seen a lobbie costume before. of course, you (and the q-man) had to be original!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest baby, and I think you have so much fun being a mom! He is going to love all of this when he gets older!
Imagine showing his future dates the lobster pictures!
And I think this website has become America's new guiltiest pleasure!
Love,
The Go(o)dfather

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

You really think so? Joe says this will be a source of endless embarassment for Quin when he is older!

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki!
Sarah Stewart introduced me to this page today and I can't get enough! Quin is one handsome man! I work with babies now for Early Intervention and it's not true that all babies are cute!! Congrats!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Awww, thanks, Jenn :) Congrats on getting married! It's amazing how I'm catching up with 'Braintree' friends through the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home