Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Preposition baby

Up until now Quin pretty much played around his toys. He liked to walk around his playhouse outside, he liked to play around his big pool. Yesterday,however, he discovered how much fun it is to play on top of his toys and inside them. Here he is playing in the foot bath for his big pool - very exciting.



Now here he is sitting on top of his wooden toy that he likes to push around the house:


This really got me because I had no idea how well he could climb. You can't really tell from the picture, but its pretty high off the ground and it took all his effort to swing one leg up on it and then pull the rest of his body up. He climbed on top of this toy and sat there like a king until he wanted to get down. At that time, of course, he yelled and flapped his arms while standing so I would get the hint and take him off of his new indoor jungle gym.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....the climbing days, before long he's taking himself out of his crib :) He is to cute, every picture is adorable!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Oh geez..when he climbs out of the crib, we're in trouble. I'll be waking up to him chewing on my hair at 3am!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I am back into blogging, so send me some pictures of me and quin when he is in the laundry basket with me. Or I could put a picture of me in the basket and he is in a different basket on the same entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home