Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day








Quin's not feeling well today so I don't have time to write much (he's busy being a little cling-on) but I wanted to post some Father's Day pictures. We had dinner Saturday night with Grandpa (Joe's dad), lunch Sunday with Opa (my dad), and then went to see Mamma and P after that. Joe spent part of the day putting Quin's pool together but he didnt get very far because Quin insisted on sitting on it while he was trying to work on it. Poor thing has a cold now- fever was 103.4 last night!

4 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Auntie Rach said...

Quin was just trying to keep Joe from working too hard on Father's Day!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great time and thanks for my awesome gifts! Love the picture of me and my mini me's too. Love ya's!

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! Are you a blonde now?

Meg

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Yes I am. I had to do something to look more like Quin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home