Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Party Boy

Here are pictures from last week's birthday party. I still can't believe my little boy is already 1! Thank you to everyone who came. I know Quin won't remember, but it meant a lot to his father and I that so many of our family and friends were there to celebrate.

Anyhow, I have a new Quin story. Last night Quin was attacking the cat (as usual) and the cat started to bat at him. I jumped up and ran over to him wagging my finger and saying "no no don't hit the cat" like I usually do, and he turned around, grinned, and wagged his finger at me!! For the rest of the night, anyone who told him no, he would turn around wag his finger and laugh. Little devil :)

One more picture. This is his first 'bleedin blood boo boo' that he got on the concrete outside our back door. Poor thing! I felt terribly guilty but he only cried for about 30 seconds until I gave him a cookie and then he was fine. The boo boo has actually gone away now (thank goodness) but it looked terrible last week.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

ahahahah i love that picture of joe in the little house!! i'm so sorry i missed this party, i hope to see you and your adorable family really soon!!!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know that "no" is lost on him. It cracked me up to see you use bleedin blood boo boo, don't know where I got that. But I think it had to be called that to warrant a bandaid! And I have to agree, I love that picture of Joe in the house. God he was so patient with the kids that day. And by the way, Quin hates it when I water the flowers, does not like the hose.
Love,Mom
Mom

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sassy--wonder who he gets that from? I still believe cookies solve all of life's problems...as evidenced by my butt.

*Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home