Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Likes and Dislikes

Quin's Likes and Dislikes:

Likes:

Dirtying up anything Daddy just spent 10 minutes windex-ing to a clear, streak free shine



Getting a basket filled with toys



Finding out the toys are filled with cookies!



Playing with cousin Ashley on Easter morning



Dislikes:

When Mommy teases him with pasta



His cute little Easter hat

Sharing his stuff with the cat

He especially likes being naked, but Joe tells me that's inappropriate for the web! He also likes crawling around and getting into things that he shouldn't: Daddy's laptop, the cat food, the cabinets, etc. When I caught him playing with the dirty laundry, I decided it was time to invest in a gate. He thinks it's sort of fun because he can stand up and walk around the edge. He hates being changed and is like Houdini when it comes to getting out of the diaper I'm trying to get on him!

5 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Liz & Justin said...

Love the new pics. I'm glad you are feeling better and a BIG thank you for not making comments on the blog ha!ha!

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Likes: His Auntie Lissa
Dislikes: Waking up in her house

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

hehe...good one!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was sitting on my lap watching TV and every few minutes he would turn his head completely around to look back at me with pure disdain. It was similar to the look he is giving goofy for interupting his breakfast. I'd smile and I could almost hear him go "hmph" and turn back around.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big like- The momma
He was so cute saying momma's name the other day. Clear as day. Very talkative (must get it from the mom)
Love,
Grammie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home