Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer in the City






Yesterday we picked Ashley up from school and came home to play in Quin's pool. At first, Quin would only play around the pool. Ashley would swim and splash and he thought that was great (see him squealing with delight in the first picture) but he would cry if I put him in. So, I got on my bathing suit (the poor neighbors!) and went in. After a few rousing renditions of "you put your little tootsies in the water" he was having a ball. He loved having his bath and sand toys in the water and enjoyed being in the big pool while playing with the water in the foot basin. He also got a kick out of cousin Ashley playing in the pool with him.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, pictures Vicki. I'm so glad Quin enjoyed his pool, and had fun with cousin ashley.
Love,
Mom

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is my favorite website, better than PerezHilton!

I do change my desktop picture quite frequently, because Mr. Q is just too cute!

Love,
The G-Father

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a cuter baby this side of the Mississippi??? Love to see his pictures. I love his new pool too!

Love,
Aunt Gigi

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is too cute @:) We look forward to all of you coming to hang in our pool, we can all get in and play with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home