Friday, December 01, 2006

Don't bite the dog!


I am loving my new nanny job. Julia, the little baby girl that I watch, is such an angel and Quin thinks she is super interesting. He's always talking to her and clapping and trying to get at her when she's in her bouncy seat. He'll grab onto the edge of her seat and pull until either he falls over or the blanket starts to slide. I do worry about what will happen when he is actually mobile enough to get to her, but we'll just cross that bridge when we get there. Quin has gotten used to hanging out at Julia's house during the day and certainly enjoys playing with her toys. It must be nice to chew on someone else's toys from time to time :) He also gets along very well with the dog, Buddy. (Is it just me or is every dog named Buddy?) Buddy likes Quin, too, because Quin is always dropping cookies and toys on the floor, which Buddy promptly eats. They have an understanding; Buddy tolerates Quin poking him and pulling at his ears and in return, anything that falls from Quin's walker is fair game for Buddy. Yesterday Quin was patting Buddy (well trying desperately to pull his hair) and then Quin leaned over and bit the dog's behind! Buddy didn't seem to notice and Quin didn't seem to care that he got a mouth full of dog hair. It made me wonder why I go nuts trying to get the dog hairs off his binky, clearly it doesn't bother him! I have some cute pics of Quin & Buddy but I'm tired of fighting with blogger so I'll have to post them later.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quin has a friend. buddy and quin seem to be able to talk in some language

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger MOLLY said...

Thankyou! Your blog is awesome too! I love checking in on Quin with all his cute pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home