Saturday, December 02, 2006

French Fries

Today we visited Grammy and Quin discovered french fries. We tried entertaining him during dinner with his cookies and toys but he wanted what everyone else had. I'm not in love with the idea of him eating french fries, very choke-able if you ask me, but it did keep him occupied while I ate my ribs. Speaking of french fries, that reminds me of last night's crazy Quin vignette. During dinner last night he got covered in orange/brown mush after eating carrots and beef baby food (yuck) so Auntie Rach helped me give him a bath. We threw in the usual toys - fishies, froggy, face cloth for him to chew on, but after a few minutes of playing with them he discovered an even better toy: his dinky! Those of you not from the Gibbons family can probably guess what that means without too much help. Anyhow, I thought it was absolutely hysterical but Joe was not amused. Auntie Lissa thinks maybe he's confused and thinks he has another finger or something. At any rate he has now discovered his boy parts and won't leave them alone when I'm trying to change him...typical!

PS: props to Grammy for taking, cropping, and emailing these pics. She's come such a long way with technology!

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He certainly loves his food, and I love those baby blues! I had a fun Quin and Ashley weekend, Thanks
Special thanks to Joe for all his hard work Saturday.
Hope everyone in the Graham household is well soon.
Love,
Mom,Grammie
xo,xo

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is looking more like Joe! Especially in that first picture!

He's still got plenty of the Kipp/Vicki cuteness though!

Hope you guys are doing well! :-)

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa Haa Haa .. he found his "dinky". I love it. I still do not understand why guys are so interested in them .. I think I lost my interest after a few sights .. haa haa - Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home