Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Forward Progress




Here is Quin attempting to crawl. Well it's really Joe and I trying to force him into it by keeping his favorite toy out of reach. He absolutely loves this little monkey his Auntie Donna and Uncle Carl gave him and tries desperately to get to it so that he can chew on the arm. However, he just ends up going backwards and then he gets really mad. You can see how exhausting all of this is for Quin in the picture of him and Opa. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of the two of them sleeping...they even snore the same!
Quin can now stand holding onto things (usually my hair) and takes little tiny steps. He can almost pull himself up to a standing position but he usually ends up getting stuck somehow. Tonight after dinner I put him on my shoulders and he got a kick out of that. In fact, he thought it was so exciting he threw up on my head! Must be like a baby amusement park ride - like the time my cousin John decided to go on the Turkish Twist a dozen times because it was so much fun. Speaking of John, he is in Cuba right now with the Coast Guard. Hopefully he has internet access so he can keep up with Quin's new adventures :)

5 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you want him to grow up so fast?

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah! John tried to break the record at Canobie Lake...but puked after ride 12! I remember it so well! I'm glad you finally updated...I was going through serious Quin withdrawl! Go Quin, go!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

I definitely don't want him to grow up so quickly but he's not slowing down for me! I love cousin John stories :) Yeah I know it's been a while since I posted. Ever since I started dieting again I don't have any time. It hardly takes 5 minutes to eat a twinkie but it takes an hour to make a fresh salad!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not entirely sure that John made that decision of his own free will. I am pretty sure his older cousin(s) had a hand in it - not naming any names.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger M said...

What a little hottie! I'm already planning to set him up with one of my eggs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home